24 June 2013
My Family,
Last night we got our moves calls. I got a big shock to the system. I'm being transferred to Terenure, which is in the Dublin Zone in the Republic of IRELAND!! I'm off to Ireland! Sister Shead (my new companion) and I have been called to be the Sister Training Leaders (STL's). (?!?!?!?) So Sister Francis is coming to Bathgate to finish training Sister Valadez and Sister Oliphant for me. I'm going to be spending a couple of days in the mission home this week with Sister Shead so we can be trained on our duties. (Thank goodness for that!) And also to attend our first Mission Leadership Council. Then we'll be taking a ferry to our new area! Sister Shead is currently in Ireland already, but is serving in the Limerick Zone so this will be a new area for the both of us. We aren't opening it, there are already elders there so we are just being added to it. I think we might be getting a car too because we'll be going on loads of exchanges with the sisters in the mission. I'll tell you if that's true or not. So yeah, pretty crazy! This is another big change! It's such an exciting time to be a missionary! I just love it.
We need to head, we don't have much time today because it's moves week. But I love you all. Thanks for all of your support and emails. It means the world.
PS- I attached a picture of our zone (Edinburgh Zone) that was sent to me. I need to get a chord so I can attach my pictures for you to see! Sorry I'm terrible about that.
With love!
Sister Knab

No comments:
Post a Comment