Friday, August 10, 2012

She's Leaving On a Jet Plane....

Hello everyone! I am Sister Tiffany Knab's sister, Heather. I will be doing her blog while she is serving a mission in Ireland/Scotland. I will be uploading the pictures and letters she sends us. I normally won't be writing anything, but thought I would do a quick intro to her blog. Her flight left at 11:00 AM on Wednesday August 8th. She had a 3 hour layover in Chicago and then flew to Manchester, England. It was hard to watch her leave, but we are excited for this new adventure in her life.
Sister Knab about to say goodbye


Group shot with her niece and 5 nephews. It will be interesting to see the difference in these kids in 18 months.

Brother J.P. with his wife Jessica and their boys (also soon-to-be baby girl)

Sister Heather with her two boys


Tiff took this picture of her nephew trying to sneak into her luggage while she packed and asked me to post it on the blog.
Oops, the following pictures turned out fuzzy when they were emailed to me. I will try to get better copies and post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment