Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A letter from a senior couple

December 2013

Dear brother and sister Knab, My name is Gary Weber, my sweetheart Karen and I are a new Senior couple here in Waterford, Ireland. Your daughter arrived in the city the same day we did. Words cannot do justice to the wonder that is your daughter. this is my 3rd mission now and I have never seen a young lady as well trained and prepared and willing as your daughter is to find, teach and love people. She should stay and become an unpaid professional. In fact she is a marvelous trainer now. Just look at the two faces of those lovely sister. They are literally filled with JOY. They never stop, they speak to everyone. We often offer then a ride, but unless they are short on time, they prefer to walk and talk to people along the way. To hear them testify is a grand experience indeed. We dearly love them both. I don't have to tell you what a great missionary you have raised, but I like doing it anyway. I wanted to send these pictures to you so you could see what they have done. I am sure they have already shared much of this with you, but I thought you would like hearing it from someone else who is here and watching over them. We love our missionaries and are so proud of them, especially yours.

- elder and sister weber







No comments:

Post a Comment