Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

Hey Fam,
We got our moves calls last night. There's a bit of a change up. Sister Shead is being transferred to Scotland. I'm staying. (Yay!) I'm getting a new companion, Sister Morgan, who is coming from Scotland, and they haven't figured out yet where Sister Lewis will be so she'll continue to stay with Sister Morgan and I for the time being. It'll be fun. We'll miss Sister Shead, but we're excited to have Sister Morgan and get to know her. I am soo happy I get to stay in Dublin! I think I'll be stressed every moves call from now on because I won't want to leave this area! I feel bad for Sister Lewis because being with us for the time being means she has to continue to get dropped off a lot to be with the other sisters in Dublin while we travel to the other areas in Ireland for exchanges. We love having her, but I'm sure she'll be happy once she's setteld in her own area with her actual companion(s). But we've been having a lot of fun with her. It's been so great to get a fresh view from someone that has come from a different mission! We're learning a lot from her and what she knows from serving in France.
It's been a pretty good week for us. We were in Limerick for a couple of days to blitz the sisters' area there. We had a ward activity- a murder mystery dinner. That was really well done and one of our investigators, Ray, who came to that just loved it. Ray is an older Irish man and has been coming to church and church functions regularly for the past month now but just seems to be at a stand still right now and not progressing towards baptism. We're working on creating a break through with him. Keep him in your prayers if you could. He's the nicest man ever. You would like him.
We have a handful of investigators we're working with right now- a mix of Irish and Africans. It's good fun. We're hopings things will start to pick up with them more, but I really love all of them a lot. It's amazing how much love you feel for these people who you hardly know really!
Thanks for your support. You're all the best!

Love,
Sister Knab

No comments:

Post a Comment