My Family,
We got our transfer news last night as I told you. Try not to laugh as you read my moves call.....I'm moving to Livingston, Scotland to open a new area in Bathgate and will be training two new sisters. Haha can you believe that? And then President Brown's comforting words, "This is as hard as it comes Sister Knab." I am in shock right now. This is unreal! I'm actually mostly excited for this challenge and new adventure but part of me is really nervous. That part of me kept me up last night. I couldn't fall asleep until sometime after midnight because I was tossing and turning. My mind was racing and my stomach is doing funny things. But it'll be fine. It'll be okay and it will be fun to experience! I'm just nervous as well as excited. This will be quite the experience. President Brown was telling me that the office ladies had a hard time finding accommodation for us since it would need to be an apartment where 3 single beds could fit into one bedroom, but they were able to manage to find something for us. I'll be leaving for Edinbugh early Wednesday morning to go to the mission home and hike Pratt's Hill and have the new missionary orientation they always do and that's when I'll find out who my trainees will be and then we'll be off to start the new area in Livingston! In the mean time, these next two days will be full of goodbyes that I am not looking forward to. Saying goodbye is going to be really hard on me...It doesn't seem real that I'm leaving the people here. I feel like I'm going on holiday for a week and then I'll be back to Irvine. There are so many emotions going through me right now. This can't be healthy! But it's good. Like I said, I'm mostly excited, but just a little nervous and a little heartbroken to be leaving the people in Irvine that I have served around for half of my mission. These next two days will be rough but we'll survive! Sister Passey will be staying in Irvine and training as well. Big, big changes!
I love you all. We just talked yesterday so I don't have much else to say- but there is my transfer news! It made me so happy being able to see everyone yesterday! That was so great.
Have a good week and I'll talk to you next week about my new area!
With love,
Sister Knab
No comments:
Post a Comment